2018 Year-End Giving
Celebrate Abilities, Share Joy!
YEAR END GIVING TO AL SIGL COMMUNITY OF AGENCIES
With your year-end support there will be even more stories of success at Al Sigl. Here are some helpful reminders to assist you with your year-end giving.
If mailed, your enveloped must be postmarked by December 31st.
Credit Card Donations
Credit card gifts by telephone
- Deadline is 3 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on Monday, December 31, 2018.
- Call 585-442-4102
Credit card gifts online
- Deadline is 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on Sunday, Dec. 31, 2018.
- Make your gift via our secure site at https://www.alsigl.org/donate/
Charitable IRA Rollover
The now permanent charitable rollover allows individuals 70½ and older the ability to transfer up to $100,000 from their individual retirement accounts directly to a qualified charitable organization like Al Sigl Community of Agencies without being subject to income taxes on the distribution.
An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help support our mission and at the same time benefit from important tax advantages.
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA directly to Al Sigl Foundation.
- Contact Debbie Salmon at 585-442-4102 ext. 2718 to let us know that you have made arrangements for a distribution from your IRA.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Al Sigl.
- We will gratefully acknowledge your gift.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
Qualifying gifts for 2018 must be transferred directly from your IRA provider before December 31st to:
Al Sigl Foundation
1000 Elmwood Avenue, Suite 300
Rochester, NY 14620
Tax situations vary. We encourage you to consult your tax or financial advisor regarding retirement account gifts.
Questions? Please contact Debra Salmon at email@example.com