Celebrate Abilities, Share Joy!
With your year-end support there will be even more stories of success at Al Sigl. Here are some helpful reminders to assist you with your year-end giving.
If your gift is mailed, your envelope must be postmarked by December 31st to be considered part of your support in 2017. (A reminder that December 31st is a Sunday.)
Credit Card Donations
Credit card gifts by telephone
- Deadline is 3 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, Dec. 29, 2017.
- Or please call 585-442-4102
Credit card gifts online
- Deadline is 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on Sunday, Dec. 31, 2017.
- Make your gift via our secure site.
Charitable IRA Rollover
Congress reinstated a law that allows you to make a tax-free gift from your individual retirement account (IRA). Known as the IRA charitable rollover, this law no longer has an expiration date so you are free to make annual gifts to Al Sigl Community of Agencies from your IRA this year and well into the future.
The recently reinstated law allows individuals 70½ and older the ability to transfer up to $100,000 from their individual retirement accounts directly to a qualified charitable organization, like Al Sigl Community without being subject to income taxes on the distribution.
An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help support our mission and, at the same time, benefit from important tax advantages.
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA directly to Al Sigl Foundation.
- Contact our office at 585-442-4102 to let us know that you have made arrangements for a distribution from your IRA and the area that you would like to support with your gift.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Al Sigl.
- We will acknowledge your gift and invest in our mission of .
Qualifying gifts for 2017 must be transferred directly from your IRA provider before December 31, 2017 to:
Al Sigl Foundation
1000 Elmwood Avenue, Suite 300
Rochester, NY 14620
Tax situations vary. We encourage you to consult your tax or financial advisor regarding retirement account gifts.
Heartfelt thanks for celebrating abilities and inclusion with us! Every gift makes a vital difference in the lives of the more than 55,000 children and adults and their families served by Al Sigl Member Agencies each year.
Questions? Please contact Debra Salmon at firstname.lastname@example.org.